A bidding war occurs when a home seller gets multiple offers. Since bidding wars are fairly common these days, it pays to plan ahead. You'll reduce surprises and stress, and be better prepared to
Why Hire a Real Estate Professional?
Dated: October 10 2018
Why Hire a Real Estate Professional? A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations, and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Why Hire a Real Estate Professional because Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions. Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
For more, you can visit our Homepage
Roger Flowers is a professional real estate agent with eXp Realty and has been a licensed agent since 2001. He believes a Realtor is in the service industry, not high-pressure sales. As a Realtor, he ....
Latest Blog Posts
A down payment is simply the amount of cash you are putting towards the purchase of your home. For a $200,000 home, 20 percent down would be $40,000. No small amount.Despite what you may have heard,