One of the more complicated aspects of buying a home is understanding the different mortgages available and deciding which is right for you. Knowing the basic facts about the most common types of
Top 5 Home Improvements
Dated: August 19 2021
Looking into home renovations? Here are the five improvements that will reward you the greatest ROI, according to RISMedia.com.
- As an eye-catching feature, garage door replacements boast the best ROI (94% of the cost) at resale time, especially with a strategic design that complements your home's architectural style.
- Manufactured stone veneer is a high-reward, affordable siding material that can enhance both the curb appeal and interior design of your house.
- To maximize kitchen remodeling, opt for mid-range changes like refacing or replacing cabinets and countertops, updating fixtures and hardware, and/or replacing appliances.
- If stone veneer isn't for you, try fiber cement siding for surfacing that looks like authentic wood but isn't prone to warping and rotting.
- Window replacements will serve both your home's aesthetic appeal as well as its energy efficiency.
My name is Roger Flowers, and I am a REALTOR based in Southern California. I have a particular focus on the residential market, more specifically, assisting clients throughout the Inland Empire and Sa....